I'm a church sound guy (or educator, or musician, or theater) - Can I get a license and use higher powered transmitters? Open


Prior to the new rules, churches, educators, musicians, or theater (anyone not involved in motion picture or TV production) were not authorized users and could not get a license because they were not Part 74 users. Under the new rules, you are exempted as long as you use less than 50mW. This might change because the rules are preliminary and not yet finalized. We will keep you posted.

You cannot qualify for a higher powered transmitter under the new rules and cannot get a license.

Posted 3 years agoby LectroAdmin
#1561018 viewsEdited 3 years ago

You must be logged in to post an answer