M2T Transmitter Frame Settings
Select a frame in the tree view and click Settings to open a tabbed view which groups frame settings by category.
Select a tab to view or change settings.
The frame may be given a description which is helpful for identification purposes.
The behavior of the frame's front panel user interface is managed here.
- Front Panel Locked - Check this to "lock" the front panel. When locked settings may be viewed but not changed.
- Backlight Brightness - Use this to choose a brightness level.
The network interface is configured here.
- IP Address - This is in "dotted quad" format. If DHCP is enabled, this is read only.
- Net Mask - This is in "dotted quad" format. If DHCP is enabled, this is read only.
- Default GW - This is in "dotted quad" format. If DHCP is enabled, this is read only.
- TCP Port - This is the Primary TCP port number, an integer in the range 0 - 65535. The Secondary TCP port number is not set directly - it is always the next number after the Primary TCP port number. The defaults are 4080 for the Primary port and 4081 for the Secondary port.
- MAC Address - this is the address of the device ethernet port, assigned at the factory. It is read only.
- DHCP Enable - this is checked if DHCP is used to assign an IP address, Netmask and Default Gateway address to the device. Uncheck this to use "static" IP addressing.
A listing of the hardware components in the transmitter and the firmware programs installed in each.
- Type - Model number of frame or installed receiver module.
- Index - Channel number for installed receiver modules, always 0 for the frame.
- HWID - Hardware revision level of frame or installed receiver module.
- Tag - Identifies firmware programs installed into frame or receiver module.
- FW Installed - Identifies version of firmware installed into frame or receiver module.
This information is used by the Firmware Update Wizard to automatically determine which components in a transmitter need firmware updates, and which firmware versions to select for each.