Hover or click on images to enlarge
Single Battery - Digital Hybrid Wireless® UHF Belt-Pack Transmitter
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLOCK 941!
Models: SMV, 941, X
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ Technology*
(U.S. Patent #7,225,135)
- Variable, selectable power output:
- SMV: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW (for US and X units, blocks 470-23)
- SMV: 50mW, 100mW (for US units, block 941)
- Membrane switch control panel with LCD display
- 256 synthesized UHF frequencies
- Wide input dynamic range
- DSP based pilot-tone signal
- Circulator/Isolator output stage
- Splash-proof, machined aluminum housing
- Non-corrosive, super-hard finish
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the "V" series SM transmitters offer selectable output power (See specific model data sheets for details). A third selection at 50 mW is provided for some theatrical applications where the system design specifies lower transmitter power.
The input section features the unique servo bias input circuitry with a standard TA5M type jack for use with electret lavaliere mics, dynamic mics, or line level signals. A DSP-controlled analog audio limiter is employed before the A-D converter. The limiter has a range of more than 30 dB for excellent overload protection and a dual release envelope that makes the limiter acoustically transparent while maintaining low distortion. The limiter recovers quickly from brief transients, with no audible side effects, and also recovers slowly from sustained high levels to keep audio distortion low while preserving short term dynamics.
Click here 941 band frequencies and hex codes spreadsheet.
*Digital Hybrid Wireless™ is a revolutionary new design that combines 24-bit digital audio with an analog FM radio link to provide outstanding audio quality and the extended operating range of the best analog wireless systems. The design overcomes channel noise in a dramatically new way, digitally encoding the audio bitstream in the transmitter and decoding it in the receiver, yet sending the encoded information via an analog FM wireless link. This proprietary DSP algorithm eliminates a compandor circuit and its artifacts, and preserves the RF spectral footprint of analog FM designs to simplify multi-channel coordination with exisiting analog wireless systems.
- 1 - AA Lithium Battery
- 1 - Foam Insulating Pads (Part #35923)
- 1 - Pouch (Part #PSMWB)
- 1 - Mic Connector Kit (Part #SMKITTA5)
- 1 - Belt Clip (Part #SMBCUPSL)
- 1 - Quick Start Guide
Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts