D4T v3.00 - 14 March 2011
Changed transmission protocol for reduced latency.
NOTE: D4 units with version 3.00 or newer firmware are compatible and interoperable with Lectrosonics Quadra IEM system components (e.g. M4R, M4T).
THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH v1.x and v2.x D4 UNITS. PLEASE UPGRADE ANY OLDER D4 UNITS TO 3.00 OR NEWER TO MAKE THEM COMPATIBLE.
D4T v2.2 - 10 February 2010
Now, exploring the menu options for two- and four-channel receiving modes never results in a changed tuning frequency, provided the mode is restored to its original setting prior to leaving the menu.
D4T v2.1 - 22 October 2009
- Modified LCD timings to avoid stray pixels.
- Changed the word "Channel" to "Frequency" on the Tuning screen, to avoid confusion with the use of the word "Channel" to refer to audio channels.
- Channel select buttons 3 and 4 are no longer erroneously active in 2 channel mode.
- Added initialization code to simplify factory test procedure (no effect when product is in use).
D4T v2.0 - 24 July 2009
- The audio clip warning indivator was changed to a new, more visible design.
- The audio meters now return a zero indication when an AES stream (digital input) is interrupted at the transmitter.
- A new tuning scheme doubles the number of RF channels available for two-channel transmissions.
- Note: A D4T running version 2.0 or newer must be used with a D4R running version 2.0 or newer, in order to maintain compatibility when operating in two-channel mode.
D4T v1.2 - 11 June 2009
Fixed bug wherein AES menu sometimes failed to activate second AES input jack.
D4T v1.1 - 12 May 2009
First production release.