D4R v3.01 - 14 March 2011
Fixed subtle sonic anomaly in noise floor introduced in v3.00. Also replaced factory bit error rate diagnostic signal, left out of v3.00.
D4R v3.00 - 14 March 2011
Changed transmission protocol for reduced latency.
NOTE: D4 units with version 3.00 or newer firmware are compatible and interoperable with Lectrosonics Quadra IEM system components (e.g. M4R, M4T).
THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH v1.x and v2.x D4 UNITS. PLEASE UPGRADE ANY OLDER D4 UNITS TO 3.00 OR NEWER TO MAKE THEM COMPATIBLE.
D4R v2.4 - 22 December 2010
Fixed a problem wherein a sudden, very strong signal (e.g. transmitter turned on right next to receiver) yielded noisy audio until the antennas were moved around, every 3 to 10 trials.
D4R v2.3 - 10 June 2010
When unit was power cycled rapidly, analog outputs 3 and 4 would not always recover -- now fixed.
D4R v2.2 - 10 February 2010
Corrected problem wherein jacks 3 and 4 weren't completely muted in two-channel receiving mode. Also, now exploring the menu options for two- and four-channel receiving modes never results in a changed tuning frequency, provided the mode is restored to its original setting prior to leaving the menu.
D4R v2.1 - 22 October 2009
- Modified LCD timings to avoid stray pixels.
- Changed the word "Channel" to "Frequency" on the Tuning screen, to avoid confusion with the use of the word "Channel" to refer to audio channels.
- Added initialization code to simplify factory test procedure (no effect when product is in use).
D4R v2.0 - 24 July 2009
- Now any two channel select buttons may be pressed together to create a stereo pair for headphone monitoring.
- The internal audio calibration tone may now be used regardless of whether digital or analog outputs are selected.
- The audio clip warning indivator was changed to a new, more visible design.
- The audio meters now return a zero indication when an AES stream (digital input) is interrupted at the transmitter.
- A new tuning scheme doubles the number of RF channels available for two-channel transmissions.
Note: A D4R running version 2.0 or newer must be used with a D4T running version 2.0 or newer, in order to maintain compatibility when operating in two-channel mode.
D4R v1.1 - 12 May 2009
First production release.