- System latency in Hybrid mode exceeded specifications by about 1.5 ms -- now fixed.
- Channels in Hybrid mode had a portion of the smart noise reduction algorithm applied twice, resulting in a subtle decrease in transparency in the NORMAL and FULL noise reduction settings-- now fixed.
- Fixed problem wherein user group V could not always hold 16 channels.
- Adjusted squelch system to avoid "ducking" extremely loud, sharp audio transients; also adjusted squelch threshold to prevent squelching too early.
- Balanced CPU load to speed factory diagnostics.
- Inverted audio polarity.
- Turned off unneeded signals to reduce RF radiation from DSP.