SSM Firmware Update v6.02 - 05 December 2019
- Added "PSA" (Point Source Audio) microphone preset.
- Transmitter now handles failed IR sync operations more gracefully.
SSM Firmware Update v6.00 - 11 October 2018
Introduces "Nu Hybrid" compat mode, which replaces the legacy "400" mode. "Nu Hybrid" mode conforms to the ETSI standard now in effect for wireless microphone transmitters in the United States. Version 6.x firmware is for use in units shipping with these FCC ID numbers:
All new product shipped after October 13th, 2018 to US customers will bear these FCC ID numbers and use 6.x firmware.
SSM Firmware Update v1.07 - 22 August 2017
- Lock/Unlock feature now toggled on and off by pressing and holding the UP and DOWN arrow keys. The Lock/Unlock state now persists if the batteries are removed or power is cycled.
- LED On/Off state now persists if the batteries are removed or power is cycled.
SSM Firmware Update v1.06 - 18 April 2017
- Improved accuracy of mode 3 emulation for better transient response.
SSM Firmware Update v1.03 - 20 September 2016
- Added "SEN" and "152" mic input configurations, inverted polarity of "DPA" mic input configuration. Inverted audio polarity in compatibility mode 3, to match emulated transmitters with similarly wired microphones.
SSM Firmware Update v1.02 - 18 January 2016
Fixed bus timing issue which could lead to incorrect audio gain at
powerup in rare cases.
SSM Firmware Update v1.00 - 06 October 2015
- Initial public release.