DPr/E01 v1.07 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA H/W v2)/v3 (BOOTLOADER)
- Battery percentage reporting is now more accurate.
- Menu cursor positions are now remembered in all menus and submenus, and are only reset at power-on or when the "Defaults" menu option is executed.
- Introduces FPGA firmware version 2.00 for use with newer units with serial number 201 and higher. Version 2.xx and 1.xx FPGA firmware are functionally indentical.
DPr/E01 v1.04 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)/v3 (BOOTLOADER)
- The menus have been reworked for greater congruence with other products. Most notably, standardized IR sync functions have been added to the Key submenu, now named "IR&Key". "Phase" has been renamed to the more descriptive "Polarty", and the "About" page was moved to the Setup submenu.
- IR sync prompts and confirmation messages have been standardized to match those on other equipment in this product family.
- Tuning Groups can now contain block information which is not used or displayed by the DPr/E01 but which is nonetheless stored and passed on when groups are shared or saved.
- The "Clock" page now shows the date and time with running seconds, and allows edits to the seconds field.
- It is now possible to select the Volatile key policy directly from the menus.
- The "About" page now has a neater appearance.
- BOOTLOADER v3: When updating firmware, long file names now scroll so the entire filename can be seen.
DPr/E01 v1.03 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)
- Fixed a bug wherein the "Default" command didn't always store the settings if the power was turned off immediately.
- In the event that the FPGA fails to boot, an error message is displayed on the LCD.
DPr/E01 v1.02 (SUPER)/v1.01 (FPGA)
- Initial production release.