LT Firmware Update v6.01 - 11 August 2022
- Fixed a bug arising when the programmable switch was configured as an on/off switch. In this case, attempting to turn off the device by pressing the power button on the keypad caused a message to pop up in the LCD screen and then disappear too quickly for the operator to read it.
- Fixed another bug arising when the programmable switch was configured as an on/off switch. In this case, the user could get stuck in an endless loop when attempting to turn off the device by pressing the power button on the keypad. The LCD would alternate between the "Powering down" page and the "Switch disabled" page.
- Fixed a bug where sweeping though frequencies by pressing and holding an arrow button caused RF transmission on an undefined channel until the arrow button was released.
- When an IR sync fails, device will now restore operating parameters to the state they were in before the sync was initiated.
LT Firmware Update v6.00 - 11 October 2018
Introduces "Nu Hybrid" compat mode, which replaces the legacy "400" mode. "Nu Hybrid" mode conforms to the ETSI standard now in effect for wireless microphone transmitters in the United States. Version 6.x firmware is for use in units shipping with these FCC ID numbers:
All new product shipped after October 13th, 2018 to US customers will bear these FCC ID numbers and use 6.x firmware.
LT Firmware Update v1.07 and v2.04 - 09 December 2015
- Fixes sleep/wake bug (incorrect audio level after sleep/wake cycle).
LT Firmware Update v1.06 - 14 May 2015
- Fixed PLL stability bug introduced by version 1.05.
LT Firmware Update v1.05 - 23 April 2015
- Added support for new sonic remote control tones, including relative "volume up" and "volume down" commands, and commands to change the low frequency roll-off setting.
- LED Off feature: Changed labels associated with the feature, for clarity. Also dissociated this feature from the LED backlight, which is no longer affected, and made this feature inaccessible when the settings are "locked".
- Changed splash screen to say "Band" instead of "Block".
- It is no longer possible to power the transmitter off from the menu if the top panel switch is configured as a power switch. The prevents loop conditions and other errant behavior resulting from two "off" switches.
- The transmitter may now be powered on with "mute" or "talkback" already engaged via the top panel switch, and the Right Thing will happen. In the case of "talkback", this means a dummy signal must be sent in "non-talkback" mode for a short time to engage the receiver.
- Fixed a user interface bug wherein changing compatibility modes with talkback active could cause anomalous behavior.
- Reduced latency in limiter sidechain for improved limiter responsiveness.
LT Firmware Update v1.04 - 04 February 2015
- Initial public release.