LR Firmware Update v1.32 - 27 May 2021
- Compatibility update for units with new audio board. No new features.
LR Firmware Update v1.30 - 15 November 2019
- Added JA digital hybrid mode for use with /E02 type transmitters.
LR Firmware Update v1.29 - 16 September 2019
- Fixed bug where the NU Hybrid mode was not indicated correctly in the bootup splash screen.
LR Firmware Update v1.27 - 11 June 2019
- Restore missing SmartNR options when using "Nu Hybrid" compatibility mode.
- Correct the list of Tx battery voltage options when using "Nu Hybrid" compatibility mode.
- Modify SmartTune behavior to disallow frequencies in the range 614.000 to 614.375 when band B1N or block 23N are selected.
LR Firmware Update v1.26 - 29 October 2018
- Added "Nu Hybrid" compatibility mode for use with newer digital hybrid transmitters.
LR Firmware Update v1.25 - 16 March 2018
- Fixed a bug affecting band A1 units only which could result in SmartTune choosing a suboptimal frequency.
- The Scan and SmartTune functions on band A1 units no longer duplicate a portion of the spectrum on the display.
- Added support for the LB-50 transmitter battery type used in SSM transmitter.
LR Firmware Update v1.21 - 20 September 2016
- Mutes audio when changing frequency. This prevents pops in audio output when channel changed while unsquelched (actively receiving a signal).
LR Firmware Update v1.20 - 12 April 2016
- Corrected AutoOn feature: unit now remembers whether it was on when power was lost, and only automatically powers on in that case.
- Fixed bug wherein the "revert" option of the scan function sometimes did not restore the previous channel.
LR Firmware Update v1.19 - 17 September 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused the receiver to report transmitter battery voltage/status incorrectly.
- Added customizable "Group" tuning feature, permitting quick and convenient access to four groups of up to 32 channels each.
- Added "AutoOn" feature, so units with the necessary hardware support (sn# 1189 and above) can power themselves back on if the power was removed while on. Older units can be updated at a moderate cost to include this feature by contacting our service department.
- Unit will now shut off automatically if the local battery voltage becomes critically low.
LR Firmware Update v1.18 - 17 August 2015
- Added block 606 legacy feature, which can be used to pair band B1 and C1 transmitters with legacy block 606 receivers. This version behaves similarly to v2.11 if the unit is not on bands B1 or C1, or if the block 606 feature has not been explicitly enabled. Block 606 is a special frequency range used in the United Kingdom.
LR Firmware Update v1.17 - 5 June 2015
- Fixed bug in battery timer causing it to run too fast.
LR Firmware Update v1.16 - 12 February 2015
- Initial public release.