This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
LMB/E01 Firmware Update v2.15 - 10 June 2021
- Transmitter now syncs successfully via IR with receivers in the "NU Hybrid" mode.
- Failed IR sync operations are now handled more gracefully.
- Improved accuracy of mode 3 emulation.
- When adjusting frequency, carrier no longer comes back on in the middle of a long scroll through the available frequency range.
LMB/E01 Firmware Update v2.13 - 11 March 2015
- Prevents erroneous "Switch Disabled" message from appearing at startup if the programmable switch is set to "none" and is in the "on" position at powerup.
LMB/E01 Firmware Update v2.12 - 17 August 2015
- Added block 606 legacy feature, which can be used to pair band B1 and C1 transmitters with legacy block 606 receivers. This version behaves similarly to v2.11 if the unit is not on bands B1 or C1, or if the block 606 feature has not been explicitly enabled. Block 606 is a special frequency range used in the United Kingdom.
LMB/E01 Firmware Update v2.11 18 June 2015
- LED Off feature: Changed labels associated with the feature, for clarity. Also dissociated this feature from the LED backlight, which is no longer affected, and made this feature inaccessible when the settings are "locked".
- Changed splash screen to say "Band" instead of "Block".
- It is no longer possible to power the transmitter off from the menu if the top panel switch is configured as a power switch. The prevents loop conditions and other errant behavior resulting from two "off" switches.
- The transmitter may now be powered on with "mute" or "talkback" already engaged via the top panel switch, and the Right Thing will happen. In the case of "talkback", this means a dummy signal must be sent in "non-talkback" mode for a short time to engage the receiver.
- Fixed a user interface bug wherein changing compatibility modes with talkback active could cause anomalous behavior.
- Reduced latency in limiter sidechain for improved limiter responsiveness.
LMB/E01 Firmware Update v2.10 - 12 February 2015
- Initial public release.