WD Firmware Update v17Oct2022
DBu-LEMO v1.07 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- Serial command 'freq' updates now return an error for invalid frequency arguments rather than silently clamping them.
- When an invalid frequency is sent using the dweedle tone protocol an error message is now displayed to alert the user.
- Fixed bug arising when the programmable switch was configured as an on/off switch. If so, the user could get stuck in an endless loop when attempting to turn off the device by pressing the power button on the keypad. The LCD would alternate between the "Powering down" page and the "Switch disabled" page.
WD Firmware Update v11Aug2022
DBu-LEMO v1.03 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA, H/W v1)
- The menus have been reworked for greater congruence with other product with the "ProgSw", "Rolloff", "BatType", "Remote", "Locked?", "AutoOn" and "Default" items moved to a new "Setup" menu. The "Gain", "Rolloff" and "Phase" items moved to a new "Input" menu. The "Freq" and "TxPower" items moved to a new "Xmit" menu.
- The power button menu was removed and the "AutoOn", "Backlit", "LED Off" and "About" items moved to the new "Setup" menu. The "RF On" menu item moved to the new "Xmit" menu. Now the power button is used only for turning power on or off.
- Brought IR sync menu into compliance with new protocol. User can now select from options "SendFreq", "GetFreq", "SendAll" and "GetAll" in a new "IR&Key" menu.
- Change IR "settings received" notification to "IR SYNC OK".
- Fixed a bug in "Default" menu where the menu button was unable to choose the "No" option.
- Implement high resolution battery voltage reporting and improve accuracy of battery status meter.
- Return to menu after wiping the encryption key.
- Do not allow powering off unit via menu or held-down power button when settings are locked.
- Do not allow modification of RF power level setting when settings are locked.
- Do not power up unused PLL to reduce power consumption.
- Fixed bug causing reversed audio polarity on the PSA (Point Source Audio) microphone preset.
WD Firmware Update v29May2020
DBu-LEMO v1.01 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA)
- Changes to ease testing of product at factory. No new features or difference in performance.