WD Firmware Update v15Aug2022
DHu v1.13 (SUPER)/v1.13(FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA H/W v2)
- The menus have been reworked for greater congruence with other product with the "ProgSw", "Rolloff", "BatType", "Remote", "Locked?", "AutoOn" and "Default" items moved to a new "Setup" menu. The "Gain", "Rolloff" and "Phase" items moved to a new "Input" menu. The "Freq" and "TxPower" items moved to a new "Xmit" menu.
- The power button menu was removed and the "AutoOn", "Backlit", "LED Off" and "About" items moved to the new "Setup" menu. The "RF On" menu item moved to the new "Xmit" menu. Now the power button is used only for turning power on or off.
- Brought IR sync menu into compliance with new protocol. User can now select from options "SendFreq", "GetFreq", "SendAll" and "GetAll" in a new "IR&Key" menu.
- Improved accuracy of battery status meter.
WD Firmware Update v16May2022
DHu v1.12 (SUPER)/v1.13(FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA H/W v2)
- Change IR "settings received" notification to "IR SYNC OK".
- Implement high resolution battery voltage reporting. "bvolts" serial query now returns millivolts instead of decivolts.
- Return to menu after wiping the encryption key.
- Do not power up unused PLL to reduce power consumption.
- Allow setting up to 32 (instead of 26) frequencies using the "group(n,*)" serial command.
- IQ modulator gain now dynamically adjusted as frequency changes.
WD Firmware Update v04Sep2019
DHu v1.09 (SUPER)/v1.13 (FPGA)
- Improve audio input limiter transparency.
WD Firmware Update v29May2019
DHu v1.09 (SUPER)/v1.12 (FPGA)
- Correct inverted audio polarity.
WD Firmware Update v22May2019
DHu v1.08 (SUPER)/v1.12 (FPGA)
- Initial production release.