WD Firmware Update v11Aug2022
DBu/E01 v1.23 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- The menus have been reworked for greater congruence with other product with the "ProgSw", "Rolloff", "BatType", "Remote", "Locked?", "AutoOn" and "Default" items moved to a new "Setup" menu. The "Gain", "Rolloff" and "Phase" items moved to a new "Input" menu. The "Freq" and "TxPower" items moved to a new "Xmit" menu.
- The power button menu was removed and the "AutoOn", "Backlit", "LED Off" and "About" items moved to the new "Setup" menu. The "RF On" menu item moved to the new "Xmit" menu. Now the power button is used only for turning power on or off.
- Brought IR sync menu into compliance with new protocol. User can now select from options "SendFreq", "GetFreq", "SendAll" and "GetAll" in a new "IR&Key" menu.
- Fixed a bug in "Default" menu where the menu button was unable to choose the "No" option.
- Improved accuracy of battery status meter.
WD Firmware Update v05Jul2022
DBu/E01 v1.22 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- Changes for ease of manufacturing at the factory. No new features or bug fixes.
WD Firmware Update v22Mar2022
DBu/E01 v1.20 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA, H/W v1)/v2.00 (FPGA, H/W v2)
- Do not allow powering off unit via menu or held-down power button when settings are locked.
- Do not allow modification of RF power level setting when settings are locked.
- Change IR "settings received' notification to "IR SYNC OK".
- Implement high resolution battery voltage reporting.
- Return to menu after wiping the encryption key.
- Added support for band B1C1.
- Do not power up unused PLL to reduce power consumption.
WD Firmware Update v04Sep2019
DBu/E01 v1.18 (SUPER)/v1.06 (FPGA)
- Improve audio input limiter transparency.
WD Firmware Update v12Jul2019
DBu/E01 v1.18 (SUPER)/v1.05 (FPGA)
- Temporarily removed tuning groups feature until improved version is ready.
WD Firmware Update v22May2019
DBu/E01 v1.17 (SUPER)/v1.05 (FPGA)
- Initial production release.