LT Firmware Update v6.00 - 11 October 2018
Introduces "Nu Hybrid" compat mode, which replaces the legacy "400" mode. "Nu Hybrid" mode conforms to the ETSI standard now in effect for wireless microphone transmitters in the United States. Version 6.x firmware is for use in units shipping with these FCC ID numbers:
All new product shipped after October 13th, 2018 to US customers will bear these FCC ID numbers and use 6.x firmware.
LT Firmware Update v1.07 and v2.04 - 09 December 2015
- Fixes sleep/wake bug (incorrect audio level after sleep/wake cycle).
LT Firmware Update v1.06 - 14 May 2015
- Fixed PLL stability bug introduced by version 1.05.
LT Firmware Update v1.05 - 23 April 2015
- Added support for new sonic remote control tones, including relative "volume up" and "volume down" commands, and commands to change the low frequency roll-off setting.
- LED Off feature: Changed labels associated with the feature, for clarity. Also dissociated this feature from the LED backlight, which is no longer affected, and made this feature inaccessible when the settings are "locked".
- Changed splash screen to say "Band" instead of "Block".
- It is no longer possible to power the transmitter off from the menu if the top panel switch is configured as a power switch. The prevents loop conditions and other errant behavior resulting from two "off" switches.
- The transmitter may now be powered on with "mute" or "talkback" already engaged via the top panel switch, and the Right Thing will happen. In the case of "talkback", this means a dummy signal must be sent in "non-talkback" mode for a short time to engage the receiver.
- Fixed a user interface bug wherein changing compatibility modes with talkback active could cause anomalous behavior.
- Reduced latency in limiter sidechain for improved limiter responsiveness.
LT Firmware Update v1.04 - 04 February 2015
- Initial public release.