Hover or click on images to enlarge
Digital Hybrid Wireless® UHF Belt-Pack Transmitter
Models: LMb, E01 (Europe), E06 (Australia), X
- Covers four standard frequency blocks (depending on area of operation)
- Digital Hybrid Wireless for compandor-free audio
- 50 mW RF
- Compatibility modes for use with analog receivers
- 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps
- Integrated multi-function switch for mute or talkback modes
- Wide range input gain control in 1 dB steps
The LMb transmitter can be configured to operate as a "one touch" device with a single power on/off switch on the top panel, or with full access to all operational parameters using the side panel membrane switches and LCD interface. The top panel switch can also be configured to provide a mute or talkback function.
This versatility makes the transmitter at home in a wide variety of applications from video production to theater, stage and house of worship.
Along with providing peerless audio quality with wide frequency response and dynamic range in Nu Hybrid mode, the technology used in the LMb includes compatibility modes for Lectrosonics Mode 3 and IFB receivers.
Frequencies are selectable in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps across a maximum tuning range of 76.7 MHz. This yields a total of 3072 available frequencies across three standard frequency blocks. The tuning range varies in other blocks to meet applicable frequency allocations.
- 2 - AA Batteries
- 1 - 26526 Wire Belt Clip (Installed on Transmitter)
Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts