Shift: Day Shift
Location: Rio Rancho, NM 87124
581 Laser Road
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School
Reports to: Senior Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Associate I is an in-house sales position whose primary function is dealer support, order checking and on-the-phone sales and technical support.
- Self-motivated, continual learning/training in operation and capabilities of Lectrosonics products and familiarity with use of other company products with which our equipment is integrated.
- Double check all incoming orders for assigned territories and review for correction/questions to customer as needed.
- Follow-up on open orders to assure timely delivery.
- Coordinate with outside sales people when supporting dealers so all parties are aware of actions.
- Communicate via phone, email or Fax with dealers and end users to provide technical and sales support including frequency coordination using IAS software and Wireless Designer.
- Become proficient with order entry process;
- a. Entering orders or screening orders before entry by sales support.
- b. Communication with dealers.
- c. Order confirmations – providing lead-times for work in process.
- d. Errors on PO (part numbers, missing information, etc.).
- e. Order status.
- f. Product availability.
- g. Credit card or Prepay information.
- h. Proforma Invoices.
- i. Issuing RMAs.
- Provide back up for order entry processing on as needed basis.
- Provide backup to the shipping department on an as needed basis – this may include assisting with packing and/or pre-packing small assemblies. 50lb lifting capability.
- Maintain and organize demo equipment inventory.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Good computer and typing skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Professional telephone skills and presence.
- Technical understanding of audio system principles or a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Problem solving and time management are important.
- Self starter - material will be provided but it will be up to the successful candidate to read manuals and become familiar with the product.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Business casual dress.
- Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, coordinate lunch hour with others in sales.