Shift: Day Shift
Location: Rio Rancho, NM 87124
581 Laser Road
Job Type: Full Time
Education: High School
- Candidate will review and analyze engineering documents for creation and translation of detailed manufacturing work instructions into an ERP system in the form of Item Master, Bills-of-Material and Bills-of-Operation (product assembly instruction) data.
- Candidate will also review Engineering Change Orders and modify existing Bills-of-Materials and Bills-of-Operations accordingly.
- Candidate will be responsible for the accuracy of Item Master attributes, Bills-of-Material and Bills-of-Operation accuracy, and Engineering Change Order implementation accuracy.
Although the above is typical of the duties and responsibilities normally performed, additional duties and responsibilities requiring essentially the same skills, knowledge, and dexterity may be required as assigned by the Production Manager.
- Candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in a business- or manufacturing-related field or three years of relevant experience in an Industrial Engineering environment, Production Planning, Material Planning, or a similar field.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, or similar software packages) required. Previous experience with MRP systems is desirable, experience with Epicor ERP a plus.
- Candidate will interface extensively with Design Engineering and must possess strong communications and teamwork skills.
Competitive Wage DOE