- Input limiter for low distortion and high signal to noise ratio
- Continuously variable input gain
- Machined aluminum housing and external parts
- Spring-loaded, aluminum belt clip
- Highly accurate battery status indicator
- Self-adjusting battery compartment accommodates all makes of 9 volt alkaline batteries
The M175 sets a new standard for mechanical design. Every external part on the transmitter is machined aluminum—including the battery door and belt-clip. The result is an extremely durable package. The precise fit and action of these mechanical parts makes handling and operating the M175 a genuine pleasure.
Battery compartments are often a source of problems in most wireless transmitters. The battery compartment in the M175 automatically adjusts to accommodate the wide variety of available 9 volt alkaline batteries. The floating polarity barrier provides positive protection against inserting the battery backward, and spring loaded contacts assure a solid electrical contact with the battery. The machined aluminum battery door is of a unique design which rotates open smoothly and “snaps” closed providing a secure fit for the battery.