Hover or click on images to enlarge
Digital Hybrid Wireless® UHF Plug-On Transmitter
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLOCK 941!
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies (bands A1, B1, C1)
- 941 band offers 695 frequencies over 19 MHz tuning range with 25 kHz steps
- Selectable 50/100 mW output power
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Solid machined aluminum housing
This unique plug-on transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line level signal sources.
The design includes a wide tuning range of up to 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz for up to 3072 frequencies (19 MHz for block 941 version, for 695 frequencies).
DSP compatibility modes are also included to work with legacy Lectrosonics analog wireless microphone receivers and IFB receivers, as well as some receivers from other manufacturers.
Click here 941 band frequencies and hex codes spreadsheet.