- Small form factor, can be unobtrusively located near analog sources or sinks
- Dual power (DC or PoE) means the DIO2x2 will work in systems with either standard or PoE Ethernet switches
- Three input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic mics
- +24V Phantom power per channel - powers virtually all types of phantom powered microphones typically used in installed AV systems
- Two analog output gains to accommodate both consumer and pro line level requirements without overload
The DNT22 I/O Interface is a 2in/2out, cost-effective way to add up to two channels (in and out) of Dante™ audio to an existing Dante-based networked audio system. The DNT22’s small form factor and PoE power capability make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
POWER SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED!
Lectrosonics CH20 can be purchased separately to go with this item. Click here for CH20 info.