System Design Kit
This zip archive file contains the installer for the LecNet2 System Design Kit. Unzip this file to a temporary location on your hard drive and run the installer (setup.exe).
The Design Kit includes:
- LecNet2 System Design Guide
This contains a comprehensive discussion of topics including automatic mic mixing, teleconferencing, mix-minus speaker zoning, and control systems for installed sound systems. It presents several example sound system designs:
- Boardroom/Conference Room
- Courtroom System
- City Council Chamber
- Collegiate Distance Learning Classroom
- Multi-room Combining System
- Worship Center
- PagNag Calculator Program
This handy program is described in the Design Guide and is used for installed sound system acoustic calculations.
- System Design drawings and templates
- Front and rear panel elevations for all members of the LecNet2 product family in multiple formats: .vsd, .dwg, .wmf, .eps, and more.
- Visio stencil files for all members of the LecNet2 product family.
- A Visio template file with drawing parameters, scales, and all stencils needed for LecNet2 system design in Visio.
The Design Kit is also included in the LecNet2 Installation Disk.