SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v2.01 - 01 April 2019
- Released for SMWB/E01 with serial number 301 and higher, and SMDWB/E01 with serial number 401 and higher only.
- Corrected absolute audio polarity.
SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v1.50 - 20 December 2018
- Increased maximum length of recording segment to 4 GB.
- Added iXML header support (including scene and take numbers).
- Added a new file naming template and improved existing templates.
- Enhanced file browsing and recovery capabilities to be able to work with files from other Lectrosonics recording products.
- Made file system more robust in the event that a computer operating system adds housekeeping files while copying recordings from the card.
- Improved (faster) display performance.
SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v1.07 - 06 August 2018
- Added safeguards to prevent loss of stored settings.
- Audio LEDs now turn off at the end of the powerdown sequence.
- Recordings no longer have a small click sound at the beginning.
SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v1.06 - 20 March 2018
- Fixed problem where a "sleeping" transmitter could not always be awakened.
- Do not "resurrect" deleted volume labels on SD cards.
SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v1.05 - 04 December 2017
- Corrected pilot tone frequencies for frequency block 606 legacy feature.
SMWB/E01, SMDWB/E01 Firmware Update v1.04 - 11 October 2017
- Initial public release.