SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v7.06 - 01 April 2019
- Released for SMWB, SMWB/X with serial number 1501 and higher, and SMDWB, SMDWB/X with serial number 1601 and higher only.
- Corrected absolute audio polarity.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v6.52 - 12 December 2018
- Made changes to streamline production testing at the factory.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v6.51 - 06 December 2018
- Increased maximum length of recording segment to 4 GB.
- Added iXML header support (including scene and take numbers).
- Added a new file naming template and improved existing templates.
- Enhanced file browsing and recovery capabilities to be able to work with files from other Lectrosonics recording products.
- Made file system more robust in the event that a computer operating system adds housekeeping files while copying recordings from the card.
- Improved (faster) display performance.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v6.03 - 24 October 2018
- Fix bug where "Mode 3" and "IFB" compatability modes had incorrect audio modulation scaling. This did not affect the "Nu Hybrid" compat mode.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v6.02 - 11 October 2018
Introduces "Nu Hybrid" compat mode, which replaces the legacy "400" mode. "Nu Hybrid" mode conforms to the ETSI standard now in effect for wireless microphone transmitters in the United States. Version 6.x firmware is for use in units shipping with these FCC ID numbers:
All new product shipped after October 13th, 2018 to US customers will bear these FCC ID numbers and use 6.x firmware.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v1.07 - 06 August 2018
- Added safeguards to prevent loss of stored settings.
- Audio LEDs now turn off at the end of the powerdown sequence.
- Recordings no longer have a small click sound at the beginning.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v1.06 - 20 March 2018
- Fixed problem where a "sleeping" transmitter could not always be awakened.
- Do not "resurrect" deleted volume labels on SD cards.
SMWB, SMDWB Firmware Update v1.04 - 11 October 2017
- Initial public release.