This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
SRb/E01 v1.8 - 23 December 2014
Added support for new RF boards using LMX2485 PLL (Rev. P). The RF board type is detected at power-on.
SRb/E01 v1.7 - 16 January 2014
Fixed a bug wherein the Rx2's battery status icon showed the Rx1 battery voltage.
SRb/E01 v1.6 - 16 January 2014
- Added ability to display transmitter battery voltage. The "Back" button cycles between main window, external voltage and transmitter battery voltage pages.
- Added "fine" tuning mode, which supports 25 kHz steps.
- Replaced the warnings that were removed in version 1.5 with new ones that are applicable to the SRB. (The SRA warned if rx1 was approximately 4.5 MHz above rx2; the SRB will now warn if rx1 is approximately 4.5 MHz below rx2.)
SRb/E01 v1.5 - 01 August 2013
- Removed warnings about two receiver frequencies differing by approximately 4.5 MHz, as the SRB does not have this limitation.
- Fixed a problem wherein scans could erroneously report quiet channels as noisy under very specific circumstances.
SRb/E01 v1.4 - 24 April 2013
- Added new compatibility mode 7.
- Make squelch system ignore supersonic emissions from transmitters, especially "Mode 7" transmitters. If upgrading to this version for the purpose of using compatibility mode 7, hardware ECO #6746 is recommended for optimal audio quality.
SRb/E01 v1.3 - 12 March 2013
- Fixed problem wherein an audio level setting of "+1" could result in an incorrect audio level after a power cycle.
- Improved dynamic tracking accuracy in compatibility mode 6.
- User interface now restores channel 2 settings when leaving ratio diversity mode.
SRb/E01 v1.2 - 26 October 2012
First production release.