SPDR Firmware Update v1.23 - 07 October 2019
- Fixed a bug causing the second and subsequent segments of a recovered long recording to have offset times.
SPDR Firmware Update v1.21 - 23 September 2019
- Corrected a timecode jamming inaccuracy which could occasionally cause time to be early by as much as 3 frames.
- Fixed a bug where the auto record feature could erroneously cause tiny recordings to be made every few minutes, even with no activity at the timecode port.
- Protected against rare case wherein the auto record feature calls for a recording to stop at the same moment that the stop function is activated manually. Previously a "no response from card" error would be issued under these circumstances, though the recording would be intact.
SPDR Firmware Update v1.20 - 15 April 2019
- Added Timecode Auto Record feature, disabled by default. When this feature is enabled, SPDR begins recording when timecode is detected at the TC jack, and stops recording when timecode is no longer detected at the TC jack. Exception: SPDR does not begin recording if timecode is newly detected during a TC jam operation.
- Added mono headphone mix capability to HP Volume page.
- The info page for a mounted SD card no longer shows the volume name, but instead shows the name of the next file to be created if a recording were initiated.
- The info page for a recording in progress no longer shows the word RECORDING but instead blinks a "REC" icon and shows the name of the file currently being created.
- The battery is required to be fresher than was previously required in order for a recovery operation to proceed.
- The "slow card" warning page has been made more informative. The "REC" icon continues to blink as the words "Warning: slow card" is displayed. The BACK button is soft-labeled "OK" to confirm.
SPDR Firmware Update v1.10 - 28 August 2019
- Initial production release.