This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
R400a v1.6 - 01 November 2018
- Add "Nu Hybrid" compatibility mode for use with newer digital hybrid transmitters.
R400a v1.5 - 03 July 2013
- Enhanced squelch system to be immune to high intensity supersonic content in the audio.
- Improved dynamic tracking accuracy in compatibility mode 6.
R400a v1.4 - 16 May 2012
- Applied sonic refinements to mode 3. Improved response to sharp acoustic transients.
- TX battery status now more accurate for lithium batteries.
R400a v1.3 - 21 February 2008
Added block 944. Will be a separate build, labeled r400a_900mhz.hex.
R400a v1.2 - 21 February 2008
Added low blocks 470, 19, and 20.
R400a v1.1 - 15 August 2005
- Added compatibility mode 6.
- Dynamic noise reduction (DNR) now driven by supersonic noise, not RSSI level.
- Out of range window detector voltage no longer forces the receiver to squelch once a signal has been acquired. However, it remains true that an in-range window detector voltage is required for a squelched receiver to *unsquelch* when a carrier is present.
- SmartTune function now disabled when controls are locked.
R400a v1.0 - 11 April 2005
First production release.