- User interface now restores channel 2 settings when leaving ratio diversity mode.
- Fixed transmitter battery metering so the icon will appear empty at the correct voltage when lithium batteries are used.
- Enhanced squelch system to ignore supersonic emissions from transmitters (especially from analog transmitters using the SRA's analog compatibility modes).
- Fixed problem wherein an audio level setting of "+1" could result in an incorrect audio level after a power cycle.
- Improved dynamic tracking accuracy in compatibility mode 6.
Note: If upgrading from v1.4 or earlier, set new FINETUNE menu parameters to 0 for equivalent performance, or follow new calibration procedure for a possible slight improvement in squelching opertion under weak signal conditions.