- Fixed problem wherein user group V could not always hold 16 channels.
- Applied bug fixes and sonic refinements to mode 3.
- Balanced CPU load to speed factory diagnostics.
- Inverted audio polarity.
- Turned off unneeded signals to reduce RF radiation from DSP.
- Adjusted squelch system to avoid "ducking" extremely loud, sharp audio transients.
- Fixed minor display glitch upon leaving menu after browsing past ratio diversity mode without selecting it.
- Added a periodic warning in the event that channel 1 is very close to 4.5 MHz higher than channel 2 (to avoid degradation of RF performance).