WD Firmware Update v19May2020
M2T v3.2.02 (SUPER)/v3.02 (FPGA)
- If both carriers are enabled and tuned to frequencies less than 400kHz apart, a warning message appears in the main display page prompting the user to correct the condition.
- Add support for the M2T/E02 model for export to Japan. The tuning range for this model is 470.050 to 614.375 Mhz.
- Fix typo in M2T/E06 list of power options, 10mW should be 20mW EIRP.
WD Firmware Update v05Nov2019
M2T-X v3.1.00 (SUPER)/v3.02 (FPGA)
- Add support for the M2T/E06 model for export to Australia. The tuning range for this model is 520.000 to 614.375 Mhz.
- Correct model number displayed in default HTTP page.
WD Firmware Update v18Sep2019
M2T-X v3.0.01 (SUPER)/v3.02 (FPGA)
- Fix bug causing incorrect audio meter scaling and excess gain in Dante input channels.
WD Firmware Update v09Sep2019
M2T-X v3.0.01 (SUPER)/v3.01 (FPGA)
- Initial release of alternate firmware load supporting AES-256 encrypted transmission.