This model is not capable of firmware updates in the field so no files are available for download. Contact Lectrosonics if you need a firmware update.
LMB Firmware Update v6.00 - 11 October 2018
Introduces "Nu Hybrid" compat mode, which replaces the legacy "400" mode. "Nu Hybrid" mode conforms to the ETSI standard now in effect for wireless microphone transmitters in the United States. Version 6.x firmware is for use in units shipping with these FCC ID numbers:
All new product shipped after October 13th, 2018 to US customers will bear these FCC ID numbers and use 6.x firmware.
LMB Firmware Update v2.13 - 11 March 2016
- Prevents erroneous "Switch Disabled" message from appearing at startup if the programmable switch is set to "none" and is in the "on" position at powerup.
LMB Firmware Update v2.11 - 03 June 2015
- LED Off feature: Changed labels associated with the feature, for clarity. Also dissociated this feature from the LED backlight, which is no longer affected, and made this feature inaccessible when the settings are "locked".
- Changed splash screen to say "Band" instead of "Block".
- It is no longer possible to power the transmitter off from the menu if the top panel switch is configured as a power switch. The prevents loop conditions and other errant behavior resulting from two "off" switches.
- The transmitter may now be powered on with "mute" or "talkback" already engaged via the top panel switch, and the Right Thing will happen. In the case of "talkback", this means a dummy signal must be sent in "non-talkback" mode for a short time to engage the receiver.
- Fixed a user interface bug wherein changing compatibility modes with talkback active could cause anomalous behavior.
- Reduced latency in limiter sidechain for improved limiter responsiveness.
LMB Firmware Update v2.10 - 05 February 2015
- Initial public release.