WD Firmware Update v29May2020
DCHT v1.12 (SUPER)/v1.10 (FPGA)
- Now displays "IR SYNC OK" instead of "Settings RECEIVED" in response to most successful, non-key-related IR operations.
- Locally generated keys of Volatile or Standard type are now instance tracked, i.e. they can only be sent up to 255 times.
- Correct reversed audio polarity in PSA microphone preset.
- When audio levels reach the top of the audio meter range, they now display an "L" in a box, for limiter warning, if the input type is analog, and a "C" in a box, for clip warning, if the input type is digital.
- Fix a vulnerability where an IR SYNC error might not be reported.
- Fix bug where "volatile" keys were sent incorrectly.
- The blue LED now blinks more slowly in the event of an encryption key issue.
WD Firmware Update v14Nov2019
DCHT v1.11 (SUPER)/v1.10 (FPGA)
- Fix timing bug causing Auto-On feature to intermittently fail on units with version 1.10 firmware.
WD Firmware Update v11Oct2019
DCHT v1.10 (SUPER)/v1.10 (FPGA)
- Rearranged menu system to use submenus. Power button is now for power function only, and power-on and power-off made faster.
- Added support for native encrypted DCH (Digital Camera Hop) mode, which is compatible with M2R-X (M2R running firmware v3.x). This includes encryption key generator and support for sending key over the IR link to an M2R-X receiver.
- Added support for talkback feature in DCH mode only.
- Added a new FlexList mix mode ("SendM12") which creates a mono mix of both audio channels in the receiver.
- New input configuration type "PSA" works with "Point Source Audio" lavalier microphones.
- Battery timer functionality has been moved from the transmitter to receivers supporting the feature.
- The backlight timeout choices are now 30 seconds, 5 seconds, and always on.
- It is no longer possible to enter or exit standby mode from the keypad while the settings are locked. Likewise, it is no longer possible to power the transmitter off via the keypad while the settings are locked.
- Requests to transmit on disallowed frequencies are handled more gracefully. The DCHT continues to transmit on the last successfully tuned frequency.
WD Firmware Update v18Apr2019
DCHT Firmware Update v1.05 (SUPER)/v1.02 (FPGA) - 18 April2019
- Optimized certain factory test functions. No user-perceptible changes.
WD Firmware Update v21Feb2019
DCHT Firmware Update v1.04 (SUPER)/v1.02 (FPGA) - 20 February 2019
- Initial public release.