Hover or click on images to enlarge
Miniature Wideband Transmitter
Models: SMWB, E01 (Europe), X
- Ultra-lightweight, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in damp environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Covers 2 frequency blocks (export versions cover 3 frequency blocks)
- Update firmware in the field via Micro SD card reader
- Alternate use as a recorder on an internal microSDHC memory card
To meet the demands for a variety of RF environments and applications, the “WB” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 25, 50 and 100 mW (25 and 50 mW for export versions). With higher power output, the operating range is improved, or, a more secure link can be relied upon for high RF noise environments. Battery life is unchanged with the different RF power selections.
The transmitters offer hands-free setup and adjustment using audible tones. They can be put to sleep to conserve battery power during setup while buried inside costuming, then awakened for normal operation when the production begins. Other features include input gain adjustment in 1 dB increments over a 44 dB range and adjustable low-frequency audio roll-off for 3 dB down points at 35, 50, 70, 100, 120 or 150 Hz to control subsonic and very low-frequency audio content.