- Four-channel, half-rack design
- Continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz
- Compatible with D2, DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- Built-in wideband antenna multicoupler with loop-thru for additional receivers
- Antenna bias power enabled from the front panel (fused and over-temperature protected)
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Dante® audio outputs with TalkBack (in applicable RX modes)
- Ethernet and USB interface
The DSQD Half Rack Receiver with analog and digital Dante® network audio outputs utilizes the Lectrosonics signature digital architecture with remarkable audio quality and ultra-low latency. The receiver includes an extended operating range rivaling the best analog and Digital Hybrid Wireless® systems with continuously tunable tracking filters covering 470.100 - 614.375 MHz.
Antenna ports on the rear panel accept input from remote antennas, with a “loop-thru” output to another mainframe using the internal multicoupler. A kit is also available to mount antenna inputs (BNC connectors) on the front panel.