- 24 bit/48 kHz digital conversion
- Compatible with DSW, Duet and Digital Hybrid Wireless® transmitters
- IR bi-directional port for transmitter setup
- Analog and Digital audio outputs
- TalkBack feature with select transmitter models
- Ethernet and USB interface
The D Squared digital wireless microphone platform utilizes the Lectrosonics 4th-generation digital architecture for excellent flexibility, ultra-fast setup, studio quality audio, and ultra-low latency. The system includes the DSQD 4-channel digital receiver, DBu digital belt pack transmitter, and DHu digital handheld transmitter. System features include 24 bit, 48 kHz digital audio, 2-way IR sync, three different encryption key policies, and a tuning range from 470-608 MHz (470-614 MHz for export versions).
System performance: audio frequency response is 25 – 20 kHz +- 1 dB, with dynamic range of 110 dB and THD+N of 0.05% at 1 kHz, -10 dBFS. Latency is 1.4 ms, transmitter input to analog output, using digital transmitters, and <2.9 ms using Digital Hybrid transmitters.