- Selectable output power to maximize battery life or operating range
- Ultra-lightweight, corrosion resistant housing
- Water resistant seals for use in damp environments
- LCD interface with lockout option
- Programmable compatibility modes for use with a wide variety of different receivers
- Servo Bias input circuitry
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
- Covers 3 standard frequency blocks
- Update firmware in the field via Micro SD card reader
- Alternate use as recorder on internal microSDHC memory card
To meet the demand for both extended operating range and extended battery life, the “WB” series SM transmitters offer selectable output power of 25, 50 and 100 mW. With higher power output, the operating range is improved at the expense of battery life. When range is not an issue, a lower power level can be used to extend the battery life.
The transmitters offer hands free setup and adjustment using audible tones. They can be put to sleep to conserve battery power during setup while buried inside costuming, then awakened for normal operation when the production begins. Other features include input gain adjustment in 1 dB increments over a 44 dB range and adjustable low frequency audio roll-off for 3 dB down points at 35, 50, 70, 100, 120 or 150 Hz to control subsonic and very low frequency audio conten
The DSP-based design works with all Digital Hybrid receivers, and is backward compatible for use with Lectrosonics 200 and 100 Series, IFB receivers and some analog receivers from other manufacturers in addition to its native Digital Hybrid Wireless® operating mode.