Digital Hybrid UHF Belt Pack Transmitter
- Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology (US patent 7,225,135)
- Multi-mode compatibility with Digital Hybrid and analog receivers
- 256 synthesized frequencies
- DSP based pilot-tone signal
- DSP controlled, dual envelope input limiter
- 5-pin input jack for mic and line level signals
- Rugged machined aluminum construction
The LMa transmitter brings Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology to a moderate cost level while preserving superb performance and maximum flexibility.
A unique benefit of the LMa design is multi-mode compatibility with several different hybrid and analog receivers. Best performance is achieved when the LM transmitter is used with a hybrid receiver, however, the DSP also provides emulation of an analog compandor so the unit can be switched for use with 100 and 200 Series Lectrosonics receivers.