This program provides an overall view of Lectrosonics wireless systems, including all receiver mainframes connected. The display is scalable to fit any screen size and several color themes are provided. Frequency coordination is fast and thorough. Scan data may be imported and used in the coordination. When individual carriers are moved manually, compatibility is instantly recalculated and displayed. Powerful spectrum scanning and walk test recorder features make site surveys easy.
Click here to see Wireless Designer™ Revision History
- DSW Series (DR, DB & DRM)
- Venue 2 Receiver (VRM2WBL and VRM2WBM models)
- Venue Receiver (VRMWBL and VRMWB "wideband" models)
Software for Windows® operating systems:
- Wireless Designer Installer for Windows
- Software Installation Disk for Windows
- USB Driver Installers for Windows
Software for Mac® OS X operating systems:
- Wireless Designer: Using the Safari web browser, click here to open Wireless Designer. Then right-click on the page and choose "Install Wireless Designer onto this computer..." from the pop-up menu. A dialog box will open to announce that Wireless Designer has been added to your downloads folder. Click the "Open Downloads Folder" button and drag Wireless Designer onto your Dock.
Note: if Wireless Designer is already installed on your Mac computer, you must uninstall it before attempting to install a new copy. To do this, launch the installed copy of Wireless Designer, right-click and choose "Remove this application..." from the pop-up menu. Drag the Wireless Designer Dock icon to the desktop to dispose of it.
- USB Adapter for Mac OS X (New!)
Installing Wireless Designer™ on a Mac® OS X computer
Using Wireless Designer™ on Mac® OS X with Venue over Ethernet
Microsoft, Encarta, MSN, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.